Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No-Brainer of the Day!

If you aren't sure what to do with your husband's old undershirts that are not donatable because quite frankly who the heck would want to wear them after he's deemed them "smelly"?  Well, check this out.  


I saw these at Pet Supply Plus . . . DOGGY DUVETS!



This idea could also be used with floor pillows for the kids or any other pillow/sham you need to fill up.  I really like this idea because I hate to waste anything.  I realize it is a no-brainer, but I have destroyed, ruined, even melted throw pillow inserts (the melted ones were filled with synthetic material)  & this is a great way to recycle.  So easy to clean too.  It's just like doing a load of your husband's stinky undershirts!  

http://www.mollymutt.com/pet-bed-covers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment